Saturday, July 19, 2008
Hello from San Antonio
Hey all! Matt and I are in San Antonio until tomorrow. Last night we went to Floore's Country Store and saw Sleepercar and the Old 97's. It was a lot of fun...however, I don't think I had as much fun as Matt did. The last encore Matt was jumping up and down with young 20 somethings like he was in a mosh pit. I just tried to acti like I didn't know him. Old 97's music is like punk and hillbilly combined. Hard to describe, but way cool. We just got back from breakfast at some little Mexican hole in the wall. I had 3 potato and egg soft tacos and lots of coffee (to combat my drunk pills). Matt had 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, and 2 tacos....that boy can eat. We'll probably eat there on the way out tomorrow. It beats the you know what out of IHOP. Right now I'm supposed to be looking up Fiesta Texas info, but decided to check in and see how everyone is doing. I'm sure Charlie is having fun with Nonni and Aunt Rae and then tonight he'll be with Mom and Dad. I wonder how he'll do at church in the morning. Should be fun for Big Mama and Big Dan. Can't wait to hear about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yes...the Old 97's put on a good show. I love how it brought out the rocker in your husband!
Post a Comment